Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens that contribute to a modern British Society and in an expanding technological age.
We are an inclusive community where strong relationships help to develop an ethos of friendship, teamwork and responsibility with pride and respect in all that we do. And we do things – The Renishaw Way!
Our values are reflected in the high expectations we have for our pupils and by ensuring that their school experience is driven by a sense of discovery and aspiration.
Our happy, hard working and polite ethos are distinctive characteristics of our school and allow us to focus on the individual where everyone matters. We will nurture the academic, social and physical development of our children, and create a safe and caring environment in which the high quality of teaching enables them to become lifelong active learners and independent, responsible citizens.
We’re All Renishaw Aren’t we?
- To create a happy, secure and supportive environment in which all individuals are cared for, valued and respected
- To develop lively, enquiring minds and encourage the ability and enthusiasm to question and discuss rationally
- To be responsive to the individual child’s ability and potential and to provide continuity and progression in learning through careful planning, assessment and evaluation
- To enable pupils to mature as confident and self-reliant members of society by encouraging them to take increasing responsibility for their own learning,and by helping them to develop the ability to make decisions and choices for themselves
- To promote Healthy Lifestyles for all our pupils
- To work as a partnership, with parents and staff supporting each other for the benefit of the children and to make the commnity of Renishaw a successful seat of life long leaning no matter what your age